TIER Campus Success Program
The TIER (Trust and Identity in Education and Research) Campus Success Program includes a diverse group of higher education institutions committed to adopting and deploying the TIER software components and helping to accelerate adoption for the rest of the trust and identity community.
- accelerate local adoption of TIER components to provide the community with guidance more quickly
- assist campuses in the successful deployment of TIER-packaged components to address one or more campus need(s),
- provide lessons learned about the local challenges and solutions
- develop deployment guidance and advice for later adopters in the form of presentations, project reports, and locally produced TIER-related artifacts
- inform the TIER program about issues encountered in production implementation
- provide data for next steps regarding adoption support, technology development and the feature set.
The 10 Campus Success Program schools are blogging regularly about their experiences. You can find links to the blogs and additional information about the program on the wiki.