Find all the contacts and support materials you’ll need for advanced network services delivered over the Internet2 Network.
Contacts & Escalation
The Internet2 Network NOC is reachable 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Telephone number: 317-278-6622
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report a problem via website (non-urgent inquiries): http://noc.net.internet2.edu/i2network/support/report-a-problem.html
- Website: http://noc.net.internet2.edu/
- Service Desk (email@example.com, 317-278-6622)
- Service Desk supervisor on-call
- Service Desk Manager
- Chris Wilkinson, Senior Network Architect (firstname.lastname@example.org, 734-352-4962)
Non-critical, high-priority issues are at a 4hr/12hr escalation interval. Normally, issues don't reach this level, though, and 1d/3d is normal for non-informational tickets.
Internet2 Network Diagrams and Live Traffic Maps
Internet2 Network Maintenance/Operations Calendar
- Layer 3 network status: http://noc.net.internet2.edu/i2network/live-network-status.html
- Layer 2 network status: http://noc.net.internet2.edu/i2network/advanced-layer-2-service/network-status.html
- Weekly reports – Layer 1, 2 and 3: http://noc.net.internet2.edu/i2network/support/weekly-reports.html
Network Performance and Configuration Tools
- Submit Prefix Request: http://noc.net.internet2.edu/i2network/support/connectorprefixform.html
- Network Performance Tools (e.g., perfSONAR): http://www.internet2.edu/network/tools
- Network configuration tools:
- Interactive tool to send/receive commands to/from Internet2 IP routers
- Interactive tool to send/receive commands to/from the Internet2 AL2S switches
- Interactive tool to send/receive commands to/from the Internet2 TR-CPS routers
- Code repository for OE-SS software developed at Indiana University
- API documentation for OE-SS software that runs on top of the AL2S network (PDF)
- Documentation for the OE-SS software that runs on top of the AL2S network
- Science DMZ: http://fasterdata.es.net/
Cloud Services & Applications
Find general support for Internet2 NET+ cloud services and applications. For services not listed here, find support information in the service documentation for each particular service. Have questions about the Internet2 NET+ initiative? Browse through our Frequently Asked Questions.
Contacts & Escalation
For all general Internet2 NET+ service inquiries, please email email@example.com
If you a user of a NET+ Service (not listed below), please contact your university IT Help Desk.
If you are an administrator of a NET+ Service (not listed below), please contact the NET+ Service Provider.
For issues regarding service delivery over the Internet2 Network, please see Advanced Networking above.
If you experience problems or an outage, please contact Duo Security support as described at https:/www.duosecurity.com/support. This will be helpful for you and also for Duo.
Duo also has a handy tool to help determine if the problem is something just hitting your site, or something that's affecting everyone: http://status.duosecurity.com/
Also consider joining the InCommon mailing list specifically for InCommon Duo Security participants. See https://lists.incommon.org/sympa/subscribe/duo-users.
For other technical questions about Duo, see https://www.duosecurity.com/support.
Hosted PBX (Aastra) – Aastra Customer Technical Support: (877) 846-5536
SIP Trunking (Level 3 Communications) – Level 3 Customer Service: (877) 4LEVEL3
Support Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trust, Identity & Middleware
Find support for InCommon and InCommon services as well as middleware products like Grouper and Shibboleth.
- Getting up and running with InCommon Federation (Federation Technical Guide)
- InCommon Affiliates providing consulting and outsourced services
- Changing your InCommon Exec, Site Admin, and RAO Contacts
- Support for InCommon Site Administrators
- Contact InCommon
InCommon Certificate Service – See http://www.incommon.org/certificates/support.html.
- Specification and certification information – http://assurance.incommon.org
- All other questions – Please email email@example.com
Multifactor Authentication Program – Please see appropriate service under Cloud Services & Applications.
- International – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership – For application requests, membership category questions and membership status inquiries, please email email@example.com. Also see our Membership page.
- Events – See our Events page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Media – See our Media Kit or email email@example.com.
- Website – Fill out our contact form, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Billing – Email email@example.com.
- U.S. UCAN – For Community Anchor Institutions interested in participating in U.S. UCAN, media inquiries, and any other inquiries regarding U.S. UCAN, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Also see our U.S. UCAN initiative page.
- General Inquiries – Please fill out our contact form and let us know how we can help you.