Zoom unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, group messaging, and a software-defined conference room solution into one easy-to-use platform. Our solution offers the best video, audio, and wireless screen-sharing experience across Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Linux, iOS, Android, Blackberry, Zoom Rooms, and H.323/SIP room systems. Founded in 2011, Zoom's mission is to make video and web conferencing frictionless.
Internet2 NET+ Zoom makes collaborating with other educators and administrators easy. It will allow your school to expand its impact across geographies to reach more students and offer new learning opportunities by including guest lecturers from literally anywhere.
- HD Video and Audio Conferencing: Up to 50 people can participate in your standard meeting (Large meetings scale to 500 participants)
- Desktop / Application Sharing: One-click HD screen sharing – even share videos with ease!
- Video Breakout Rooms: Create up to 50 smaller teams to collaborate with and learn from one another, all within the same meeting or training session
- Co-Annotation: Draw directly on the shared screen so that notations are visible to all attendees
- Recording of Meetings / Class Sessions: Save your session with MP4 and M4A recording for students to watch later
- Mobile Apps: iOS, Android & Blackberry
- Closed Captioning: Ensure all guests can participate equally
- Group Messaging: Send text and voice messages, files or images with class groups or individuals
- Dashboards / Management Tools: View information ranging from overall usage to live in-meeting data
- LTI (Learning Tools Interoperability): Schedule meetings with you course activity (works with Moodle, Canvas, Desire2Learn and Blackboard)
- REST API: Incorporate meetings into LMS, web applications and websites
- Easy User Management and Single Sign-on: Use your .edu URL for single sign-on. Create SSO with SAML or OAuth. Easily manage users based on your domain names
- Security: Complete end-to-end 256-bit AES encryption
Optional Add-ons to Match Your Needs
- Video Webinars: Registration, reporting, Q&A, polling and more for up to 10,000 attendees; option for recurring webinars
- Zoom Rooms: Simplify classroom set up for video conferencing. Works on Mac, PC and interactive touchscreen displays
- Zoom Room Connector: Interoperability to extend your H.323/SIP systems to the cloud
- Zoom Meeting Connector: Hybrid Cloud Service to run meetings on-premise. Meetings are scheduled in the public cloud, while meeting traffic stays in your campus network
- Premium Audio: Zoom includes VoIP and global dial-in. Add integrated global toll-free telephone calling or use your own 3rd party audio provider
- Healthcare / Telemedicine options for HIPPA Compliance. Zoom offers a Business Associate Agreement (BAA) to enable HIPPA-compliant usage.
Have a question about Internet2 NET+ Zoom that wasn't answered through our menu options? Take a few moments to browse through our frequently asked questions. Click a question (or the preceding plus sign) to view its answer; click again to hide it. Click Show all to view all the answers at once. And feel free to email us if you have a question that's not answered here.
What is Zoom?
Why Choose Zoom?
What is the relationship between Zoom and Internet2?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to join the NET+ Zoom program or make changes to your existing agreement.