Benefits of MeritList Manager
- Provides a cost-effective, hosted service to manage distribution lists, as well as send emails to many subscribers at once.
- Can be scaled for big mailing lists up to 20,000 lists, each containing 700,000 list members.
- Allows for file attachments of up to 24MB.
- Can be fully branded, specific to your organization.
- MeritList Manager is the ideal solution for:
- Organizations using MeritMail Services
- Higher Education Institutions
- Intermediate School Districts
- Library Cooperatives
- State and Local Governments
- Fully Integrated with LDAP and Active Directory service
- Dynamically manage list membership via LDAP/AD queries
- Save IT staff time - no need to manually manage lists
- Superior Capacity
- Unlimited domains allowed
- Up to 20,000 lists
- Each list can contain up to 700,000 List Members
- 500 GB for archiving standard, with additional storage available
- Easy to Use Web Interface
- Single Web Interface provides both User and Administrative interfaces
- Access control, Message Removal, Subscribe/Unsubscribe and more
- Greatly reduces the time it takes for a user to send large mailings through their current mail server.
Thank you for your interest in Internet2 NET+ MeritList Manager. Please check the Overview tab for updates as they become available. Have a question not answered here? Send an email to email@example.com.
Internet2 members can use NET+ MeritList Manager. All of the services include technical support from Merit's highly-trained 24x7 Merit Support Center, providing help desk support 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
Participation is easy. All of your answers on MeritList Manager are just a click away.
For more information, to receive a quotation, or to talk with a Merit Services Manager about the Internet2 NET+ MeritList Manager, please send an email request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.