LabArchives is a leading web-based Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) application that is used by thousands of scientists throughout the world (including two nobel prize winners) to store, organize, share, and publish their laboratory data.
Now available in a site-wide license for universities, research institutes and private industry, LabArchives has been adopted by a number of leading institutions including California Institute of Technology, Cornell University, Tufts University, UT Southwestern, University of Sydney, University of Wisconsin, and Yale University.
Also available in a special Classroom Edition, LabArchives is used by hundreds of lab course instructors to bring the latest technological tools to their students at a lower cost than a paper lab notebook. Professors universally say that LabArchives improves student success rates through enhanced communication and intuitive technology, all while eliminating paper and reducing your carbon footprint.
Chance Favors the Organized Lab
- Use on any computer or mobile device: Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS and Android phones and tablets.
- Compatible with Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and many others.
- APPs available for both IOS and Android devices to accommodate uploading data, images, videos directly to the desired notebook.
- Automatically uploads digital data produced by laboratory hardware and software.
- No hardware or software required for installation, maintenance or upgrades.
- Local installation on your servers available for an additional set-up & annual maintenance fee.
- Store all file types - including images, GraphPad Prism, FlowJo, PDFs, MS-Office & more.
- Search and find documents and data within seconds.
- All data is stored encrypted with multiple redundancy within the United States- never worry about losing information again.
- Intuitive design - begin entering data in minutes…
- Protect your institution's Intellectual Property in a secure environment, following existing paper notebook standards.
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant.
- HIPAA Protected Data: LabArchives conforms to principles of data security that are articulated in the HIPAA regulation.
- Complete audit control - tracks & saves ALL revisions, by all users, for every entry. No file or entry can EVER be deleted.
- National Institute of Standards & Technology is used to track date & time of every revision.
- Share entries or entire notebook within your lab or across the globe.
- Grant “view only” or “read/write” access to an individual user for specific entry or the entire notebook.
- Integrated DOI (Digital Object Identifier) creation for easily managing published data.
For additional information, our innovative Electronic Notebook Software visit:
Thank you for your interest in Internet2 NET+ LabArchives. If you would like to learn more send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.