Protect your campus with enterprise-strength password management
Passwords represent the greatest security risk to higher education institutions today; 63% of data breaches are due to weak passwords and policies. That’s why thousands of organizations depend on Keeper's enterprise-strength password manager and digital vault to substantially reduce risk of a data breach.
With Keeper, your students and faculty have on-demand access to encrypted passwords, websites and applications increasing their productivity while protected with best-in-class security. Keeper is SOC 2 Certified and utilizes 256-bit AES encryption to safeguard its customers. Keeper protects leading universities including University of Iowa, Ohio State University and The University of Alabama at Birmingham.
End user features
Manage your passwords and files in your private Keeper vault, access them from any device and securely share them with colleagues.
- Secure Password Management
- Manage your passwords and files in your private Keeper vault, access them from any device and securely share them with colleagues
- Automatically fill your passwords for fast and secure access to websites and mobile apps.
- Password Generator
- Create high-strength, random passwords to protect you from cyber attacks. You can also create your own passwords and Keeper will measure their strength.
- Secure File Storage
- Securely store, manage and share sensitive files, documents, photos and videos in a highly secure, encrypted digital vault.
- Multi-factor Authentication
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA) provides an extra layer of security when you log into a website or application. Keeper provides broad MFA support via SMS, Duo Security, RSA SecurID® and Google Authenticator. Additionally, Keeper DNA® allows use of a smartwatch or fingerprint to login to the Keeper vault.
- Biometric Login
- You can use the fingerprint scanner on your mobile device to quickly log into your Keeper vault, website or application.
- Secure Cloud Backups
- Unlimited encrypted cloud backups so your passwords and personal data is never lost
- Automatic Device Syncing
- Your records automatically sync with all your devices with full online and offline access.
- Accessible on Every Platform
- Native applications on every smartphone, tablet and computer. Keeper also supports popular browsers including Chrome, Safari, Firefox and IE.
- 24x7 Support
- 24x7 live support available 365 days a year
- Multi-Account Switching
- Keeper allows users to quickly switch between multiple accounts to keep their business and personal digital vaults separate.
Business account features
Keeper’s business product helps higher education institutions strengthen cybersecurity, improve productivity and better align secure password management with their organizational structure and security processes.
- Admin Console
- Create your organizational structure, groups, teams, users, devices, roles, permissions and privileges.
- Teams and Role-Based Permissions
- Configurable roles, role-based permissions and admin privileges are all assignable by specific organizational hierarchy such as subsidiary, division, department or group.
- Privileged Account Management
- Manage privileged account credentials with role based permissions, controlled credential sharing and scheduled password rotation.
- AD and LDAP Integration
- Keeper Bridge provides seamless Active Directory and LDAP mirroring and integration to accelerate deployment and user onboarding.
- Policy Engine & Enforcement
- Set password length requirements, enforce cloud backups, sharing capabilities, and the use of two-factor authentication.
- Team Folders
- To allow sharing of passwords and confidential files between teams, Keeper provides the ability to create, share and manage encrypted team folders.
- Security Auditing and Reporting
- Review and notify when users are using weak or repeat passwords across their accounts.
- Account Off-Boarding
- Keeper supports the ability to quickly offboard user accounts and securely transfer company assets to admins, managers or other users.
- Platform, Device and Browser Support
- Keeper supports Bring Your Own Device BYOD policies to enforce password best practices regardless of device type. Keeper supports popular browsers including Chrome, Safari, Firefox and IE.
Keeper’s Best-in-Class Zero-Knowledge Security
- Private Master Password
- ONLY the user has knowledge of and access to their Master Password and key that is used to encrypt and decrypt their information.
- Strongest Encryption
- Keeper protects your information with AES 256-bit encryption and PBKDF2, widely accepted as the strongest encryption available. User data is encrypted and decrypted at the device level not on Keeper’s servers or in the cloud.
- Secure and Reliable Cloud Vault
- Keeper utilizes Amazon AWS to host and operate the Keeper Vault and architecture providing customers with the fastest and safest cloud storage.
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Keeper supports two-step authentication, fingerprint login and Keeper DNA® which uses personal devices like your smartwatch to confirm your identity.
- Best Industry Certifications
- Keeper is the only SOC 2 certified password management solution in the industry and certified by TRUSTe for online privacy.
Keeper is priced per user with volume discounts. As a member of the Internet2 Community, you are eligible for preferred pricing.
For pricing questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.