With more than 500 million registered users, Dropbox allows users to stay on the same page with easy-to-use collaboration tools. Already present in over 6,000 educational institutions and known for best-in-class ease of use, there’s little to no training required when deploying Dropbox Education on campus. Dropbox Education offers the core management and collaboration features that matter most to educational institutions, in a package designed to provide the greatest value.
NET+ Dropbox Education combines the best-in-class Dropbox Education product with several unique benefits, including:
- Discounted prices for both Internet2 member and non-member institutions
- Pre-negotiated, custom contract developed by Internet2 member institutions based on the NET+ community-developed higher education customer agreement template
- Custom developed Business Associates Agreement at no additional cost
- Network peering to the Internet2 network
- Online community for practice for program participants (under development)
With enterprise-grade security, a robust administrative console, and the ability to sign BAAs for HIPAA compliance, Dropbox gives you the control and visibility you need to manage data across campus. With more than 300,000 apps hooked into the Dropbox API, Dropbox Education will integrate seamlessly into the education tools you’re already using — whether they are Learning Management Systems (LMS), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), or productivity suites like O365.
To learn more about NET+ Dropbox Education, to request a copy of the customer agreement, or to receive pricing, please fill out the contact form on dropbox.com/education.