Box is a leading enterprise content collaboration platform that embraces what's best about the cloud, serving the pressing content management needs of the next-generation workplace, workforce and IT. One of the most commonly voiced collaboration needs today is the ability to easily access and share your personal content with anyone, from anywhere. Since 2005, Box has been helping more than 10 million individuals, small businesses and Fortune 1000 companies do just that.
Internet2 members who are also InCommon participants can take advantage of this valuable NET+ Box program and other InCommon institutions of higher education (.edu) headquartered in the United States are also eligible to participate at a higher fee.
Benefits of the NET+ Box program include:
- Discounted prices for both Internet2 members and InCommon participants
- Pre-negotiated, custom contract developed by Internet2 member institutions
- Unlimited storage for students, faculty and staff
- Online community for practice for program participants
- Service advisory board of Internet2 member institutions advocating for higher education
Visit How To Participate for detailed information on how to sign up or engage as an existing participant.
Existing participants in the NET+ Box program may receive program updates through an email distribution list and interact with fellow program participants on the Internet2 Community Forum. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be provided access or update your institutions contact information.
You will also want to check out Box's community.box.com for Knowledge Base articles, Product News, Release Notes, best practices, user questions and answers, and more.