- Privacy – Describes the information Internet2 gathers about your web visits, and explains how that information is used.
- Privacy - Community Forum – Describes the information Internet2 gathers about your Community Forum visits and posts and how that information is used.
- Privacy - Event Registration – The policy presented to users during the online event registration process.
Internet2 Intellectual Property Policy - Includes the policy, the standard Apache 2.0 license, and an alternative Internet2 Intellectual Property Agreement.
Network Services Policies
- Network Management
- Acceptable Use
- Terms of Service - Researcher Access to Internet2 Anonymized Network Flow Data
- Researcher Project Request Form
- Network Data Operational, Security and Research Stewardship Working Practice
- IP Backbone Capacity Augment Practice
- Business Continuity Practice
- Response to DDoS Attacks
- Internet2 Network Transit Security Policy