Title: Education and Outreach Lead, InCommon
Dean Woodbeck started working with Internet2 in 2006 as a part-time consultant, focusing on flywheeling for the middleware and securty area, and doing some communications work for InCommon. His work with InCommon grew and he joined Internet2 full time in May 2010 as a program manager with InCommon. He is currently the education and outreach lead for InCommon, responsible for communications, technical writing, training programs, and the successful IAM Online monthly webinar series, among other programs.
- Trust and Identity (TIER) First Release: A Community Milestone, Why It’s Important and What’s Next?
- InCommon Goes Global: Joining International Interfederation Service
- Happy 10th Birthday SAML V2.0
- Internet2 NET+ Cloud Services Sessions of Note – 2014 Technology Exchange
- Trust and Identity: ACAMP and CAMP at the 2014 Technology Exchange
- Pilot Provides First Step Toward Interfederation
- Trust and Identity Sessions of Note – 2014 Internet2 Global Summit
- Identity Management Implementers, Architects and Leaders Meet at Identity Week