Title: Program Manager, NET+ Video, Voice, & Collaboration Services
Ben is an industry veteran with over ten years of experience in video collaboration, and is a respected topic expert with featured speaking engagements at various national and international academic conferences. Ben works hard to foster the deployment of advanced video collaboration technology in the research and education community through his participation in and leadership of national and global working groups, his consultative relationships with universities and researchers, and his management of Internet2's portfolio of cloud based video, voice, and collaboration solutions. Ben's tangible experience ranges from architecting and managing the deployment of an international telepresence environment to leading the formation of cloud service partnerships through the Internet2 NET+ program.
Ben holds a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from the University of Michigan and a Master's degree in Business Administration from Eastern Michigan University.
- Megaconference IPv6 Ready to go Live
- Thirty-two Screen Telepresence Interop Call Successful
- Internet2 Member Meeting Real-time Collaboration Sessions Coming Up
- Internet2 Telepresence Interop Webinar Archive Available
- Telepresence Interoperability Webinar Scheduled for April 7th
- Internet2 Telepresence Interop Install Update: First Cisco TelePresence to H.323 Call Successful!
- Polycom Solution Center Visit