Title: Program Manager, Cloud Collaboration Services
Ben is an industry veteran with over ten years of experience in video collaboration, and is a respected topic expert with featured speaking engagements at various national and international academic conferences. Ben works hard to foster the deployment of advanced video collaboration technology in the research and education community through his participation in and leadership of national and global working groups, his consultative relationships with universities and researchers, and his management of Internet2's portfolio of cloud based video, voice, and collaboration solutions. Ben's tangible experience ranges from architecting and managing the deployment of an international telepresence environment to leading the formation of cloud service partnerships through the Internet2 NET+ program.
Ben holds a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from the University of Michigan and a Master's degree in Business Administration from Eastern Michigan University.
- Hang Loose with Tight Mobile Integration
- Top 5 I.T. Trends that Will Transform Higher Education
- Answering the Call for Innovation in Higher Education: Four Considerations for Transforming the University Contact Center
- 5 Ways VoIP Can Help Focus Resources on Academic Pursuits
- NET+ Zoom Advisory Board Refreshes Service Agreement
- Cloud Services Programming at the 2018 Internet2 Global Summit
- Exploring the Future of Collaboration Technology in Research and Education
- NET+ Zoom Adds Participating Campuses, Features, Funding
- Zoom Video Collaboration Now Available Through NET+
- Cutting a Path Towards the Future of Unified Collaboration & Mobility
- Internet2 Augmented Reality Contest Winner: RIT with Mixed Reality for Live Performances!
- Internet2 is Giving Away a Microsoft Hololens – Deadline Approaching
- Pokémon Go and the Future of Collaboration Technology
- HTC Demonstrates Virtual Reality at the University of Illinois
- Webinar Recap: Four Innovative Cloud Communications Strategies—From Notification to Collaboration
- Real Applications of Virtual Reality in Education
- Four Ways Cloud Video, Voice, and Collaboration Services Changed Higher Ed in 2015
- Brown University Shares Video Engagement Strategies utilizing Internet2 NET+ MediaCore
- Bringing the Metaverse Home: How the HTC Vive Changes the Paradigm for the 3D Web
- Arizona State and NET+ Vidyo - Webinar Recording Available