Title: Associate Vice President, Network Services
George Loftus serves as the Associate Vice President of Business and Relationship Management, Network Services. In this role, George is responsible for Business Development, relationships with our regional providers, and the Network Services Business Office. He joined Internet2 in 2012, having previously served as the President and CEO of OSHEAN, Rhode Island's non-profit research and education network, from its founding in 2000 until 2012. Very involved in the higher education community and Internet2 for over a decade, George has served on the Internet2 Board of Trustees as chair of the Architecture and Operations Advisory Council (AOAC). Those roles were relinquished prior to joining Internet2 staff. As a recognized leader in the state and regional network community, he has also served as chair of The Quilt, the national coalition of advanced regional networks for research and education. George brings to Internet2 his wealth of experiences and relationships with Internet2 leadership and acquaintances with many community leaders.
He earned his Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Management from Salve Regina University. George is based in Newport, Rhode Island.
- Page 1 of 1
- Next Generation Infrastructure Service Model Update
- Springtime and Bow Ties: Participating In, Learning From Regional Member Meetings
- Internet2 Announces Production Cloud Connect Service General Availability
- Next Generation Infrastructure Program Update and a Look Ahead in 2019
- Internet2 Investments in Expanding 100G Peering Capacity Lead to TR-CPS Cap Increase
- Advanced Networking Update: Additional 30G TR-CPS Capacity per Connection as of November 1st