Title: VP Community Engagement
Ana Hunsinger, Vice President Community Engagement at Internet2, has executive management responsibilities for membership relations including industry and international, programs, meetings, marketing and communications. Ana and her staff work closely with Internet2 staff in other areas to support programmatic goals and recurring proactive interaction with the Internet2 member community. Previously Ana served as Director of Regional and State Network Relations, she managed FiberCo, and also helped manage Internet2''s international program and relationships. She has been active in the Internet2 community since 1998 and prior to joining Internet2, Ana worked at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, also an Internet2 member.
Ana resides in Denver, Colorado. She has a BS in Computer Science and BAs in both Film Studies and Philosophy as well as a Master Degree in Philosophy, all from the University of Kansas.
- Page 1 of 1
- Important Update: 2020 Internet2 Technology Exchange
- Update on Internet2 Online Event Programming Plans
- Internet2 Names Former Colorado School of Mines CIO Mike Erickson, Associate Vice President, Community Engagement
- Ben Fineman Named Senior Manager of Industry Engagement Program at Internet2
- Internet2 Welcomes Dr. Dana Brunson as Executive Director for Research Engagement
- First National Research Platform Workshop Scheduled for August 2017
- Internet2 Gender Diversity Initiative Update and Call for Scholarship Application
- Our Stories Part 2: Women in Tech Spotlighted at Internet2 2015 Technology Exchange
- Our Stories: Women in Tech Spotlighted at Internet2 2015 Technology Exchange Part 1
- The Internet2 Community's Exceptional Human Network