Title: Community Engagement Manager
Ann Doyle is the primary relationship manager for Internet2’s midwest and east coast university members, assessing the needs of institutions to inform Internet2’s mission and goals. She founded and continues to lead Internet2's cultural initiatives working with U.S. and international partners utilizing advanced networks for collaborative live performances, master classes, and remote auditions in the performing arts. Ann has a Master's degree in Higher Education Administration from the University of Michigan.
- Page 1 of 1
- Congratulations GÉANT Community Award Recipients!
- Join Us for a Network Performing Arts Production Workshops (NPAPW) Webinar: Interactive Live-Streaming for Education and Performing Arts on Thursday, 2 April
- Internet2 Remembers Christianne Orto
- 2020 Network Performing Arts Production Workshop Offers Opportunities for Artists, Administrators
- Network Performing Arts Production Workshop Highlights
- Highlights from Networked Performing Arts Workshop