Title: Program Manager, Community Anchor Program
Therese Perlowski is the Program Manager of the Community Anchor Program, where she works with internal and external stakeholders to demonstrate the value of advanced networking and identity services to community anchors across the nation.
Perlowski works with CAP’s regional network partners to identify, nurture, and implement networking services, applications, and programmatic opportunities that enable Community Anchor Institutions to better serve their communities. Therese helms the Presidential Primary Sources Project, a free, interactive web series about our nation’s presidents. She also works on CAP’s Regional Network Spotlight series, profiles teachers who are using advanced networking in the classroom, and participates in CAP’s grant work.
Prior to joining Internet2, Perlowski worked as a Regional Director of Afterschool and Day Camp with the YMCA of Metropolitan Detroit to advance high quality youth development work in the metro Detroit region. Prior to that, she worked as a middle school science and technology teacher in Detroit, and as a recruitment associate with Teach For America in New York. Perlowski holds a bachelor’s degree from Kalamazoo College in Anthropology/Sociology with concentrations in Environmental Studies and Public Policy and Urban Affairs.
- Page 1 of 1
- KCTCS COVID Response: Mobile WiFi Project
- Internet2 Partners with the National Archives to Offer New Distance Learning Opportunities for Students
- Reaching Over 3,000 Students in 2020: The Presidential Primary Sources Project
- Introducing the 2020 Presidential Primary Sources Project (PPSP) Program Series
- Expanding Opportunity, Access, and Connectivity to Indian Country: The National Tribal Broadband Summit
- Montana: Moving Toward Gigabit Libraries