Title: Associate Vice President, Trust & Identity
Ann West divides her time between managing the EDUCAUSE outreach activities for the NSF Middleware Initiative and supporting the Internet2 middleware working groups. Previously the Director of Distributed Computing Services at Michigan Technological University, Ann managed the design and deployment of campus network and middleware services, and participated in the Internet2 middleware and applications areas. During her career, Ann has pursued the role of technical trainer, project manager, analyst, policy developer, publications editor, and marketing communications manager. Today, she performs these roles, only on a broader scale.
- Page 1 of 1
- Webinar — Getting Started: Expanding Learning and Training Opportunities at InCommon
- Baseline Expectations: Play Along at Home!
- InCommon Baseline Expectations in Effect: What You Can Expect Now
- TIER Campus Success Program Update
- TIER Campus Success: Call for Participation to Help Identity Deployments
- Steward Program Proof of Concept Ends
- Internet2 InCommon Expands Staff to Support Growing Trust and Identity Activities