Title: Director, Community Anchor Program (CAP)
Stephanie Stenberg is Director of the Community Anchor Program, where she works with regional networking partners, community anchor institutions, and Internet2 membership organizations to support mutually beneficial goals of bringing networking, trust and identity services, and advanced applications to community anchor institutions nationwide.
Stenberg joined Internet2 in 2018, where she initiated the CAP’s Regional Network Spotlight profiles of research and education networks, and led the Presidential Primary Sources Project series. She is currently working on an Institute of Museum and Library Services-funded grant, Measuring Library Broadband Networks, with Simmons University and Measurement Lab.
Prior to joining Internet2, Stenberg worked as a program manager in executive education at the University of Michigan Ross School of Business and as an assistant project representative at the University of Michigan Office of Research & Sponsored Projects. Prior to that, she was a staff attorney at the Institute of Continuing Legal Education at the University of Michigan. Stenberg holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Michigan and a law degree from Wayne State University.
- Page 1 of 1
- New Measuring Library Broadband Networks Video Highlights Program's Benefits
- Remote Instrumentation Resources for K20 Schools
- The Exploratorium to Livestream the July 2 Total Solar Eclipse
- Internet2’s Community Anchor Program Partners with KINBER
- Community Anchor Program features Sun Corridor Network in First State and Regional Network Spotlight