Title: Director, NET+ Cloud Services
Sean O'Brien is an experienced communication, technology and project management professional. He currently manages a portfolio of cloud services at Internet2.
At Internet2, Sean works with leading research universities and major technology corporations on the collaborative development, validation and management of cloud services for the research and education community. He is responsible for a portfolio of infrastructure, platform and collaboration services and was previously responsible for infrastructure, platform and security services.
Prior to arriving at Internet2, Sean worked at Merkle, the largest privately-held customer relationship marketing agency in the U.S, as a project manager responsible for new client onboardings and major IT projects. Earlier in his career, Sean worked for several years at the University of Mary Washington developing and leading the IT project management office and serving in various roles as a direct report to the chief information officer.
Sean holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Mary Washington, where he is currently an alumni board member, and a master’s degree from Gonzaga University.
- Page 1 of 1
- NET+ Quarterly Update - Fall 2019
- New Collaboration Between E&I Cooperative Services and Internet2 Leverages Expertise in Cloud Services and Contract Management for Research and Education
- NET+ Cloud Services Update - Mid-Year 2019 Update
- NET+ Summer 2018 Services Update
- NET+ Summer 2018 Events and Resources Update
- NET+ Box Community Summit Recap
- Pricing Update for NET+ CrashPlan
- Internet2 and Microsoft to Partner on updated NET+ Services
- Internet2 and SkySync Announce Free Trial Offering and Exclusive Pricing Model
- Two NET+ services equals back-to-school success
- Internet2 and Microsoft Enhance NET+ Offerings