New InCommon Sponsored Partners Featured - September 2017
As a regular feature of the Trust and Identity newsletter, we will provide information about Sponsored Partners that have recently joined InCommon. All new Sponsored Partners are given the opportunity to include information about their company and the services that are federating.
InTime delivers the most innovative scheduling and timekeeping solution, helping our customers to ensure compliance, mitigate liability and increase efficiency. With over 250 public safety customers and 20 years of experience, InTime was designed specifically for your agency.
- Scheduling – Reduce scheduling from 3 hours/day to 20 minutes/day
- Overtime Management – Track, report and equitably assign in half the time
- Mobile Scheduling – employees can view their schedule, request leave and signup for shifts from their mobile phone
- Support – dedicated customer success based in North America
- Trusted by: Ohio State University PD, Cal Poly PD, University of Kentucky PD
Learn more at www.intimesoft.com.
Mythics, Inc. is an award-winning consulting firm, managed services provider and Platinum-level value-added reseller of Oracle technology. We recently have entered into an agreement with the Internet2 community to launch a provisional service as part of the Internet2 Cloud Services Program. Through our federated portal, Internet2 members will be able to order Oracle Cloud Platform (PaaS) and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (IaaS) services. Our Internet2 Partner Portal:
- Enables Self-Service requests of Oracle Cloud Services
- Includes robust approval, tracking and reporting via Oracle’s Application Express
- Will be authorized/authenticated via InCommon SAML-based Federation