Grouper Working Group
- Group Chair(s):
- Chris Hyzer
- Internet2 Liaison(s):
- Emily Eisbruch
- Group Type:
- Working Group
- Group Areas(s):
- Trust & Identity
- Products & Services:
- Grouper is an enterprise access management system designed for the highly distributed management environment and heterogeneous information technology environment common to Universities. The Grouper Working Group is responsible for the direction and development of the project, based on input from the community.
To learn more see the Grouper page on the InCommon website (incommon.org)
The Grouper wiki is:
This is the primary documentation for Grouper, and is a community-maintained repository consisting of technical information you need to know prior to installing Grouper, installation and configuration guides, and case studies contributed by the Grouper community.
To participate in or receive information about the Grouper project, please join
- Grouper-Announce mailing list, for important annoucements around security and releases.
- Grouper-Users mailing list, which is an open support forum for deployment issues.
- Grouper-Developers mailing list, for those interested in discussion of development issues
email "email@example.com", with the subject line "subscribe ListName [Firstname] [Lastname]"
where ListName is either Grouper-Announce or Grouper-Users or Grouper-Dev
email "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the subject line "unsubscribe ListName"
where ListName is either Grouper-Users or Grouper-Dev
Grouper Slack Channel
- If you would like to be added to the incommon-grouper Slack channel, please submit your request at: https://incommon.org/help/