Grouper Working Group
- Group Chair(s):
- Chris Hyzer
- Internet2 Liaison(s):
- Emily Eisbruch
- Group Type:
- Working Group
- Group Areas(s):
- Trust & Identity
- Products & Services:
- Grouper is an enterprise access management system designed for the highly distributed management environment and heterogeneous information technology environment common to Universities. The Grouper Working Group is responsible for the direction and development of the project, based on input from the community.
The Grouper team includes core developers:
- Chris Hyzer, University of Pennsylvania (project lead)
- Shilen Patel, Duke University
- Bert Bee-Lindgren, Georgia Tech
- Chad Redman, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Vivek Sachdeva, Independent
and core project participants:
- Tom Barton, University of Chicago (past project lead)
- Jim Fox, University of Washington
- Emily Eisbruch (Internet2 staff support)
To learn more about the Grouper open source software see the product page.
The Grouper wiki is:
This is the primary documentation for Grouper, and is a community-maintained repository consisting of technical information you need to know prior to installing Grouper, installation and configuration guides, and case studies contributed by the Grouper community.
To participate in or receive information about the Grouper project, please join
- Grouper-Announce mailing list, for important annoucements around security and releases.
- Grouper-Users mailing list, which is an open support forum for deployment issues.
- Grouper-Developers mailing list, for those interested in discussion of development issues
email "email@example.com", with the subject line "subscribe ListName [Firstname] [Lastname]"
where ListName is either Grouper-Announce or Grouper-Users or Grouper-Dev
email "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the subject line "unsubscribe ListName"
where ListName is either Grouper-Users or Grouper-Dev
To Learn about or Download Grouper:
To learn about or download the Grouper software, visit the Grouper product page.