Trust and Identity at the 2015 Technology Exchange
The Internet2 2015 Technology Exchange October 4-7 In Cleveland offers terrific content for seasoned identity experts, those getting started in the field, and everyone in between.
To filter the program for trust and identity sessions, go to the Tracks page, and click on Track #3, "Trust, Identity and Middleware Applications." Be sure to click the tabs for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday to get the full picture.
Here’s an overview of Technology Exchange programming for the trust and identity community.
REFEDs Workshop (separate registration required)
Sunday, Oct 4
- REFEDS articulates the mutual needs of research and education identity federations worldwide. Many participants represent national identity federations.
Advance CAMP (ACAMP) Unconference
Monday, Oct. 5 and Tuesday morning Oct. 6
- The overarching goal of ACAMP is to advance the state of the art in identity and access management and move the community forward. Using an unconference format, attendees will determine the agenda and then convene highly focused, collaborative sessions with substantial time for exploration, discussion and determination of some next steps on cutting-edge topics.
- To learn more about the ACAMP Unconference, check out the blog Internet2 ACAMP Unconference, a Dynamic Tradition.
- The CAMP 101 and 201 tracks, will run simultaneously and will include sessions on a wide variety of topics, including Shibboleth IdPv3, multifactor authentication, user consent, a cloud service cookbook, making federation easier, and a session with a registrar on data protection and attribute release.
- This year there will be a number of 25-minute sessions to allow for more varied content and perspectives.
Working Groups and BOFs
- In addition to the ACAMP and CAMP program sessions, there are also a number of working groups and BOF (Birds of a Feather) sessions targeted to the Trust and Identity community. Here is a partial list:
- Mobile Authentication Threats and Issues BOF - Monday, Oct. 6, 7am-8am
- Federation Interoperability Working Group - Monday, Oct. 5, 12:10pm-1:10pm
- Quilt / InCommon Pilots BOF - Monday, Oct. 6, 12:10-1:10pm
- eduroam BOF - Tuesday, Oct. 7, 12:30-1:30pm
- Multi Context Broker BOF - Tuesday, Oct. 7, 12:30-1:30pm
- Grouper BOF - Tuesday, Oct. 7, 12:30-1:30pm
- Authentication and Authorization for Research and Collaboration - Tuesday, Oct. 7, 7pm - 9pm
The Technology Exchange also offers many opportunities for hallway conversations, social events (including an evening reception on Monday, Oct. 5 at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame), Exchange sessions with distinguished speakers, community showcases and more. We look forward to seeing you in Cleveland!
(Below) The Trust and Identity community engaged in collaborative agenda setting at the Advance CAMP unconference at the 2014 Technology Exchange