2014 Technology Exchange Sponsor Salon – Visit, Scan and Win With The Meeting Mobile App!
The Sponsor Display Hall for the 2014 Technology Exchange welcomes 24 sponsors, 19 of whom will exhibit and share their company’s latest initiatives and product offerings with attendees throughout the meeting. Attendees who visit the Sponsor Salon can play the NEW Sponsor Scavenger Hunt with the meeting’s Mobile App and enter to win:
- 3 Apple TVs
- 5 Google Chromecasts
To be eligible to win Sponsor Salon prizes:
- Download the Mobile App for the Technology Exchange or go to the App Store.
- Visit each sponsor booth and scan the QR code to reveal a mystery phrase; once your phrase is complete you will automatically be entered to win!
- Check Twitter (at #TechEX14) for prize drawing announcements and claim at Registration desk.
Prizes will be drawn at meal times and refreshment breaks on Tuesday and Wednesday. You may enter and win multiple times, and you need NOT be present to win, so all can play and win! Winners will be announced on Twitter (@Internet2, #TechEX14) and announced in the Sponsor Salon to pick up their prize at the Registration Desk. The Sponsor Display Hall will be located in Griffin Hall and will be open the following hours:
Monday, October 27 | 7:00am - 5:30pm
Tuesday, October 28 | 7:00am - 5:30pm
Wednesday, October 29 | 7:00am - 5:30pm
Breakfasts, Lunches, and Refreshment Breaks will provide key times to interact with sponsors. Please be sure to add the Sponsor Salon to your meeting agenda. Internet2 would like to thank all sponsors of the 2014 Technology Exchange for their generous contributions including:
- Platinum Sponsors: Fortinet
- Gold Sponsors: Aspera—an IBM Company, Juniper Networks, Matrix Integration and Oracle
- Silver Sponsors: Brocade, Ciena, Cisco and Symantec
- Bronze Sponsors: Arista, Canvas by Instructure, Code42, Ekinops, Fujitsu, Level3 Communications, Mozy by EMC, Omnibond, Palo Alto Networks and Pluribus Networks