Internet2 NET+ SIP Service Webinar
There are two quickly approaching SIP Service Webinar sessions scheduled for Friday, May 18th and Tuesday May 22nd. Members can learn more about the recently announced Internet2 NET+ SIP Services as part of the latest range of new Internet2 NET+ Services, launched at the Spring Member Meeting. The SIP Service, like all Internet2 NET+ Services, aims to provide members unique mechanisms to develop, design, and deliver technology solutions that meet the specialized needs of research and education.
Register for the webinar to learn more about:
- The managed voice services available;
- The genesis of this community delivered service through early adopters Texas A&M University and Tulane University;
- How member institutions can receive carrier-grade services at a very cost-effective price per line;
- How institutions can be empowered to customize the solution to meet their unique campus needs; and
- How the solution is based on industry-standard SIP protocols and designed to provide control and flexibility over the administration of critical Unified Communications (UC) services like voice and video communication.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to offer your feedback, ask questions, and learn more about the inner workings of the new services offered to the Internet2 community through the Aastra and Level 3 Communications partnership.
Also, feel free to contact the Internet2 SIP Services team with questions at: SIP@internet2.edu. I look forward to you joining us for one of the upcoming webinars!