Video Session at Internet2 Member Meeting
As we approach the Spring Internet2 Member Meeting, I wanted to pull together a list of sessions that may be of specific interest to the video community.
- 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Video Interoperability Group in Alexandria
- 1:15 PM - 2:30 PM DVTS and Universal Media Collaboration and Organization Tool (UMECOT) in Jefferson
- 1:15 PM - 2:30 PM SHV (8Kx4K Video) over IP Transmission using International R&E Networks in Salon G
- 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Utilizing Remote Controlled Robots for Distance Education in Salon G
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Internet2 Video Services Forum in Salon G
- 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM PIC Working Group in Jackson
- 1:15 PM - 2:30 PM Global Video Initiative: High Quality Video Collaboration Around the World in Salon H (and NETCAST)
- 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Scalable Video Coding: The 2012 Disrupter in Salon B
- 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM The Road to Ubiquitous Visual Communications in Salon B
I'm looking forward to seeing many of you in Arlington!