Join Us for a Virtual Series on NET+ Google Cloud Platform
Internet2 and the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) team are excited to announce a virtual series to help you learn how to adopt GCP at your institution.
The four-part I2 Online virtual series will be held weekly May 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th at 1 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT. Presenters will share how the Internet2 NET+ GCP program works, advantages of the program, how Google Cloud is different, and more.
Presenters will also provide tips on how to get started and take advantage of GCP features. Sessions will feature presenters from campuses like Indiana University and Washington University in St Louis who are implementing NET+ GCP, Google technical experts, and the reseller community.
Security, Managing Identity, and Network Integration Featured
Sessions will cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- Security in GCP, featuring an overview of GCP security from a Google expert
- Managing identity and billing in GCP, and GCP’s relationship with GSuite
- Network integration for GCP, featuring Internet2 network experts
- Some examples of real-life campus use of GCP from program participants
- How you can participate in the NET+ GCP community of practice
Sign Up for the Webinar Series