Registration is Available for Internet2 NET+ Google Cloud Platform Workshop at Global Summit 2020
By Lydia Bredwood, Internet2 NET+ Intern
The Internet2 NET+ team and the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) team are excited to announce a workshop at the Internet2 Global Summit to help you learn how to adopt GCP at your institution.
During the workshop, which will be held on Sunday, March 29th from 1:30 — 5 p.m., presenters will share how the Internet2 NET+ GCP program works, advantages of the program, how Google Cloud is different, and more. Presenters will also provide tips on how to get started and take advantage of GCP features. The afternoon will feature presenters from campuses implementing NET+ GCP, Google technical experts, and the reseller community.
Security, Managing Identity, and Network Integration Featured
We will dive into a wide variety of topics, including:
- Security in GCP, featuring an overview of GCP security from a Google expert
- Managing identity and billing in GCP, and GCP’s relationship with GSuite
- Network integration for GCP, featuring Internet2 network experts
- Some examples of real-life campus use of GCP from program participants
- How you can participate in the NET+ GCP community of practice
Sign Up for the Workshop