InCommon BaseCAMP Coming in August
Are you new to the InCommon Federation or identity management in general? Or are you focused on operations and need some hands-on training or information about what others are doing? Or maybe you are interested in the containerized and pre-configured identity and access management software (Shibboleth and Grouper, among other packages)?
If you answered “yes” to any of those, plan to attend InCommon BaseCAMP, August 13-15, 2019, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. You’ll find training and education in these areas:
- Introduction to identity management and identity architecture
- Operations of identity management and federation
- Operating in the Federation and making your system collaboration-ready to enable scholarly and research applications
- Case studies and hands-on training on the InCommon Trusted Access Platform software and services, including:
- Secure web single sign-on
- Enterprise-level and virtual-organization group and access management
- Packaged Shibboleth, midPoint, COmanage and Grouper discussions
InCommon BaseCAMP will include information tailored to:
- Organizations with users that need identities (higher ed, research, others)
- Organizations with services that need to connect into the federation (using identities from elsewhere)
- Those looking for case studies and training in operations (with a focus on DevOps)
We’re building the program, and anticipate registration opening in February, but mark your calendar and save the dates.