Trust and Identity at the 2018 Internet2 Global Summit
Here are some highlights as the Trust and Identity community gathers May 6-9 at the 2018 Global Summit in San Diego. See the Global Summit program for all of the trust and identity sessions.
Trust and Identity Showcase - The showcase will include three working sessions to discuss the community work on development and adoption of the TIER (Trust and Identity in Education and Research) software components (Shibboleth, Grouper, COmanage, and midPoint). The 10 campuses involved in the Campus Success Program have five working groups looking at software adoption, as well as integration with the Banner ERP system. The TIER architects and developers continue to work on the container approach to distributing and updating all of the software components.
Track Session highlights
- International Security Efforts
- Federated Identity Topics
- Trust and Identity at Internet2: Delivering Services and Software for Access and Collaboration
- Building an IAM Program at Portland State University
- Is Grouper the Answer for Role-based Access?
- Internet2 Cloud Strategy
Birds of a Feather (BoF) and Working Groups
- MACE Directories
- Attributes for Collaboration and Federation Working Group
- Steward Program Update
Governance and Advisory Board Meetings
- Trust and Identity Program Advisory Group (PAG)
- Community Architecture Committee for Trust and Identity (CACTI)
- InCommon Steering Committee
- InCommon Community Trust and Assurance Board (CTAB)
- eduGAIN Steering Committee