Internet2 Commons Videoconferencing Service via H.323 TrainingIn order to participate in the Internet2 Commons Videoconferencing Service via H.323, you must designate a qualified site coordinator. Internet2, often in conjunction with partner organizations, sponsors site coordinator training classes. Check this page regularly for upcoming opportunities.
The Internet2 Commons is again offering its videoconferencing training course via H.323 video conferencing. The first hour of this training course will be used to for connection to the conference. Those who successfully complete the course will be certified as Internet2 Commons Site Coordinators. This will enable your organization to join and use the Internet2 Commons services.
- See the training presentation [ppt].
Past Internet2 Commons Site Coordinator Training Classes
- April 23, 2008: Virtual and Live
- December 6, 2007: Virtual
- August 16, 2007: Virtual
- May 17, 2007: Virtual
- March 1, 2007: Virtual
- October 19, 2006: Virtual, University of North Carolina participants
- August 8, 2006: Virtual
- July 6, 2006: Virtual
- May 25, 2006: Virtual
- January 2006: Virtual
- November 2005: Virtual
- September 2005: Philadelphia, PA
- March 2005: Atlanta, GA
- April 2004: Arlington, VA
- March 2004: Indianapolis, IN
- December 2003: Singapore
- October 2003: Indianapolis, IN
- March 2003: Atlanta, GA