Research Support Center
The Internet2 community, Internet2 Network and associated international, regional, campus and lab infrastructure and services are tremendous assets for researchers nationwide. Internet2 is an advantageous ally in supporting the research community and an important partner in accomplishing research goals. The Internet2 Research Support Center, in collaboration with its partners, provides comprehensive end-to-end support to the research community for the use of Internet2 Network infrastructure and related services.
Questions? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Internet2 Research Support Center will:
- Work with research communities to understand their needs and requirements—then effectively integrate infrastructure and services into their applications and environments;
- Provide network engineering, planning and pricing for project and proposal development;
- Collaborate with the community to anticipate research needs as part of the Internet2 infrastructure and service development process;
- Foster network infrastructure and service research that can be incubated, tested and deployed to better support scientific research in general;
- Help members secure research funding.
To contact the Research Support Center, email email@example.com.
Internet2 supports member research by providing advocacy with funding agencies, consultation, letters of support, grant preparation assistance and more. Learn more about how Internet2 supports member research activities.
The Internet2 R&E Network Research Liaison program was created to foster new and expand existing relationships with state and regional research and education networks. The pilot phase of the program, begun in February 2012, consists of 10 volunteers representing nine of the Internet2 Connector and R&E Network members, in collaboration with the Internet2 CTO's office. Read more...