Find all the contacts and support materials you’ll need for advanced network services delivered over the Internet2 Network.
Contacts & Escalation
The Internet2 Network NOC is reachable 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Telephone number: 317-278-6622
- Email address: email@example.com
- Report a problem via website (non-urgent inquiries): http://noc.net.internet2.edu/i2network/support/report-a-problem.html
- Website: http://noc.net.internet2.edu/
- Service Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org, 317-278-6622)
- Service Desk supervisor on-call
- Service Desk Manager
- Chris Robb, Internet2 Director of Network Operations (email@example.com, 812-345-3188)
Non-critical, high-priority issues are at a 4hr/12hr escalation interval. Normally, issues don't reach this level, though, and 1d/3d is normal for non-informational tickets.
Internet2 Network Diagrams and Live Traffic Maps
Internet2 Network Maintenance/Operations Calendar
- Layer 3 network status: http://noc.net.internet2.edu/i2network/live-network-status.html
- Layer 2 network status: http://noc.net.internet2.edu/i2network/advanced-layer-2-service/network-status.html
- Weekly reports – Layer 1, 2 and 3: http://noc.net.internet2.edu/i2network/support/weekly-reports.html
Network Performance and Configuration Tools
- Submit Prefix Request: http://noc.net.internet2.edu/i2network/support/connectorprefixform.html
- Network Performance Tools (e.g., perfSONAR): http://www.internet2.edu/network/tools
- Network configuration tools:
- Interactive tool to send/receive commands to/from Internet2 IP routers
- Interactive tool to send/receive commands to/from the Internet2 AL2S switches
- Interactive tool to send/receive commands to/from the Internet2 TR-CPS routers
- Code repository for OE-SS software developed at Indiana University
- API documentation for OE-SS software that runs on top of the AL2S network (PDF)
- Documentation for the OE-SS software that runs on top of the AL2S network
- Science DMZ: http://fasterdata.es.net/
Cloud Services & Applications
Find general support for Internet2 NET+ cloud services and applications. For services not listed here, find support information in the service documentation for each particular service. Have questions about the Internet2 NET+ initiative? Browse through our Frequently Asked Questions.
Contacts & Escalation
For all general Internet2 NET+ service inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you a user of a NET+ Service (not listed below), please contact your university IT Help Desk.
If you are an administrator of a NET+ Service (not listed below), please contact the NET+ Service Provider.
For issues regarding service delivery over the Internet2 Network, please see Advanced Networking above.
For technical questions about Duo, see https://www.duosecurity.com/support.
Hosted PBX (Aastra) – Aastra Customer Technical Support: (877) 846-5536
SIP Trunking (Level 3 Communications) – Level 3 Customer Service: (877) 4LEVEL3
Support Requests: email@example.com
Trust, Identity & Middleware
Find support for InCommon and InCommon services as well as middleware products like Grouper and Shibboleth.
- Getting up and running with InCommon Federation (Federation Technical Guide)
- InCommon Affiliates providing consulting and outsourced services
- Changing your InCommon Exec, Site Admin, and RAO Contacts
- Support for InCommon Site Administrators
- Contact InCommon
InCommon Certificate Service – See http://www.incommon.org/certificates/support.html.
- Specification and certification information – http://assurance.incommon.org
- All other questions – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Multifactor Authentication Program – Please see appropriate service under Cloud Services & Applications.
- International – email@example.com
- Membership – For application requests, membership category questions and membership status inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Also see our Membership page.
- Events – See our Events page or email email@example.com.
- Media – See our Media Kit or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Website – Fill out our contact form, or email email@example.com.
- Billing – Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- U.S. UCAN – For Community Anchor Institutions interested in participating in U.S. UCAN, media inquiries, and any other inquiries regarding U.S. UCAN, please contact email@example.com. Also see our U.S. UCAN initiative page.
- General Inquiries – Please fill out our contact form and let us know how we can help you.