Skyhigh Networks, the cloud security and enablement company, helps educational institutions safely adopt cloud services while meeting their security, compliance, and governance requirements. Over 400 enterprises including Aetna, Cisco, DIRECTV, HP, and Western Union use Skyhigh to gain visibility into all cloud services in use and their associated risk; analyze cloud usage to identify security breaches, compromised accounts, and insider threats; and seamlessly enforce security policies with encryption, data loss prevention, contextual access control, and activity monitoring.
Understand the scope of cloud usage within your company, including which cloud services are in use, their associated risk, and where sensitive data is stored.
- Identify all Saas, PaaS, and IaaS services in use
- Understand the risk of each service
- Quantify and benchmark risk with peers
- Standardize and consolidate subscriptions
- Identify sensitive or regulated data in the cloud
Identify inconsistent policies across egress devices, detect security breaches, and consolidate services to lower costs and improve collaboration.
- Remediate inconsistent cloud policy enforcement
- Identify anomalies indicative of security breaches
- Detect compromised accounts and insider threats
- Capture a detailed audit trail of all user actions
- Audit license utilization and reduce "shelfware"
Enforce security policies across all cloud services – whether shadow IT or sanctioned IT – to meet security, compliance, and governance requirements.
- Enforce consistent policies with existing infrastructure
- Coach employees to enterprise-ready services
- Enforce access and collaboration control policies
- Extend existing DLP policies to the cloud
- Encrypt structured and unstructured data