CloudyCluster by Omnibond is a comprehensive Advanced Cloud Computing platform. It provides higher education institutions a web-based interface to create and manage scalable High-Performance Computing (HPC) and BigData Clusters on Amazon Web Services (AWS). CloudyCluster connects to an AWS account and provides resources as needed. As a result, higher education institutions pay only for the compute and data storage require to run a Big Data Cluster. Students, researchers, and faculty can easily set up and run an HPC cluster from their mobile, tablet or desktop devices with a simple setup interface.
NET+ CloudyCluster's benefits include:
· InCommon Federation Support for Single Sign On (SSO)
· On-the-go High Performance Computing capability
· On-demand compute groups supported by Amazon's DynamoDB
· Control over instance types and job scheduler, including Condor and Torque with more to be added in the future
· Collaboration groups with customized access permissions and Google Drive folder sharing
For more information about CloudyCluster, visit http://www.CloudyCluster.com