- Privacy – Describes the information Internet2 gathers about your web visits, and explains how that information is used.
- Privacy - Community Forum – Describes the information Internet2 gathers about your Community Forum visits and posts and how that information is used.
- Privacy - Event Registration – The policy presented to users during the online event registration process.
Clarifies the principles under which Internet2 operates with regard to intellectual property created or developed during the course of Internet2 activities and the creation of deliverables and work products, including software, data, databases, hardware, text documents, architectures, innovations, processes, etc.
Network Services Policies
- Network Management
- Acceptable Use
- Terms of Service - Researcher Access to Internet2 Anonymized Network Flow Data
- Researcher Project Request Form
- Network Data Operational, Security and Research Stewardship Working Practice
- IP Backbone Capacity Augment Practice
- Business Continuity Practice
- Response to DDoS Attacks
- Internet2 Network Transit Security Policy