Title: Director, NET+ Program Management
Andrew Keating leads the cloud services program management team that developed and managed partnerships with leading technology companies for the university research and education community. Responsible for business development, go-to-market strategy, and management of cloud services within the growing Internet2 NET+ service catalogue, including: Acquia, Amazon Web Services, Azure, Blackboard, BlueJeans, Box, Canvas, CrashPlan PROe, Desire2Learn, DocuSign, DuraCloud, Fuze, Office 365, Oracle, Rackspace, SAP, Splunk, and Verizon Terremark. In this role my team and I addressed technical, legal, compliance, business model development, documentation, support, marketing and promotional, and customer success activities related to successful cloud services implementation and deployment.
Andrew previously worked at UC Berkeley where he designed and implemented strategic technology initiatives for the College of Letters and Sciences, developed new campus research institutes, and planned cyber-infrastructure to support data-intensive research in the social sciences. He has experience from industry as well, having organized and implemented sales and marketing programs for higher education at Apple from 2001-2008.
As an undergraduate and graduate student he studied modern British history and information studies. He has presented papers, published articles, and developed projects on scholarly topics in modern history and issues related to digital sources and technology in teaching and research. Most recently he has delivered several lectures and conference presentations on his academic research and he is currently completing a book proposal drawn from his dissertation research on the history of commemoration and memory in modern imperial Britain. He received PhD, MA, and BA degrees from UC Berkeley.
- Three Lessons for Combatting Cloud Services Outage Headaches
- 3 Steps For Handling Cloud Service Outages: Community Lessons to Alleviate Pain Points
- Participants Learn "How to Cloud" at Internet2 Global Summit
- Cloud Service Sessions and Networking Highlights at the 2016 Global Summit
- "How to Cloud" Workshop Will Offer Community Insights and Best Practices for Implementing Cloud Solutions
- NET+ 2015 in Review
- Dropbox NET+ Service Validation Kicks Off in January
- Cloud 101 Workshop at EDUCAUSE Recap
- Join NET+ Box Community Workshop at EDUCAUSE 2015
- Internet2 at Dreamforce: Connect with us in San Francisco
- Community Collaboration Provides Unlimited Storage Enhancement to NET+ Box Program
- Internet2 NET+ Initiative Sessions of Note at the 2015 Internet2 Global Summit - Part 3
- Internet2 NET+ Initiative Sessions of Note at the 2015 Internet2 Global Summit - Part 2
- Internet2 NET+ Initiative Sessions of Note at the 2015 Internet2 Global Summit - Part 1
- Campuses Deploying NET+ Box Assess Data Loss Prevention Solutions
- Understanding the NET+ Infrastructure and Platform Services Program
- NET+ Announces New Amazon Web Services Opportunity as Part of Infrastructure and Platform Services Program
- Morehouse College Brings New Perspectives to Internet2 NET+ Box Advisory Board
- Virtual NET+ SplunkLive! Event Attracts Nearly 200 Community Attendees
- 13 Emerging Splunk Analytics Applications for Higher Education