NET+ SIP Program: Level 3® SIP Trunking
Now you can realize greater value from your university communication offerings. When you converge your campus voice and data onto a single network with the Level 3® SIP Trunking service, you can save network and operational expenses while laying a foundation for next-generation communication and collaboration tools.
Our mature solution is backed by deep IP telephony experience. You get the reliability your institution demands over our large-scale, owned and operated, purpose-built VoIP network.
Moving to VoIP is more than an equipment upgrade. The right provider can help your university reap the benefits of VoIP services and place you on a path that avoids technology obsolescence.
- Work with a VoIP Leader – that helped set the standards for VoIP. After more than 12 years, we've earned a reputation as a trusted provider with an extensive 87% U.S. telephone number coverage in addition to the ability to terminate calls nearly anywhere in the world.
- Deliver New Services Faster – without large capital and network expenses.
- Migrate on Your Own Schedule – with support for both today's TDM needs and future VoIP migrations.
- Offer the Right Services – including local and long-distance with optional toll-free, advanced calling, mobility and business continuity features.
- Support Campus 911 Requirements –
- – with Static 911 services for end-user service locations within Level 3's voice footprint, and geographically independent, nomadic 911 services for unified communications deployments.
- Leverage Pooled Concurrent Call Paths –
- – share idle capacity across the enterprise to reduce oversubscription on site-specific trunks.
- Get Cost-Effective Access – by leveraging your existing Internet2 Network connection to connect to the Level 3 SIP Trunking infrastructure.
- Support Multiple Platforms – the Level 3 SIP Trunking service is offered in conjunction with Aastra for the Internet2 SIP Services offering. Our service is also certified on Avaya®, Cisco® and Microsoft® platforms—and we're confident we can integrate with any platform you deploy.
Additional SIP Trunking Resources
Learn more about Level 3's SIP Trunking capabilites today, or view one of a number of resources we've created to help ready you for advanced voice technology.
- Watch the Video – This brief video shows how the Level 3 SIP Trunking service can centralize your voice network with the security and Nomadic E-911 features your campus environment needs.
- Use the SIP Savings Calculator – With your inputs into this interactive tool, the SIP Trunking ROI Calculator can help you estimate how much you can save over your current PRI solutions.
- Read the Whitepaper – In SIP Trunking: How to Get It — and Where You Can Expect to Save, we walk you through considerations including potential cost savings, improved business practices, and the choices that exist for upgrading an existing voice network.