If you would like to participate, review a few suggestions on the Contribute page.
Grouper In Use
Case studies of Grouper in action:
- CMU, U. of Montreal, U. of Wisconsin (PDF)
- Brown University (PDF)
- Duke University (PDF)
- GIP RECIA (France) (PDF)
- Laser Interfermoeter Gravitational Wave Observatory (LIGO) (PDF)
- Newcastle University (PDF)
- Northern Arizona University (PDF)
Grouper Development Group
The development group continues to create new features and new versions of Grouper. If you are interested in the continued development of Grouper, or have questions, please visit the Grouper wiki.
The Grouper Development Group is quite active, making presentations at events sponsored by Internet2, EDUCAUSE, and other organizations associated with higher education technology issues. Visit the Grouper wiki to access summaries and slide decks from these presentations.
Grouper Mailing Lists
See the Mailing Lists page.
Internet2 has several other projects related to identity and access management. These include:
- Shibboleth Single Sign-on and Federating Software
- COmanage (Collaborative Organization Management Platform)
For more information on the Internet2 Middleware Initiative, see the Initiative's homepage.