Internet2 offers cost-efficient solutions in advanced networking for the higher education and research community. Providing dark fiber assets, Internet2 FiberCo supports community control and initiatives to enable a wide variety of bandwidth-intensive applications under development at campuses and research labs today.
"They supported our team every step of the way, simplified the project and brought the connectivity
together for us."
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
FiberCo was established as a means of acquiring, holding, and distributing dark fiber network assets. Through its agreement with Level 3 Communications, FiberCo offers intercity and metro dark fiber and colocation services at competitive aggregated rates to the Internet2 member community.
- Nearly 13,000 route miles of intercity dark fiber within the U.S.
- Metro dark fiber assets in select U.S. cities
- Complements the existing Internet2 Network infrastructure
- Facilitates regional optical networking initiatives around the country
- Provides network access to the more than 6,000 on-net facilities of Level 3
To request additional information about Internet2 FiberCo, please contact email@example.com.